Need help with arranging a room in my shop!

Hey all, I need a bit of advice for staging/arranging one of the rooms in my shop.  This room is for vintage electronics and video games. (Vintage collectibles store).  The room is approximately 15x12, maybe slightly smaller or bigger, but that's a good ballpark. The door has been removed for seamless entry.  When I first got into there, I recycled some of the old furniture that was left by the previous tenant.  I didn't get a photo yet, there's a ton of boxes in there right now (my partner temporarily stored some things in there, but we're gonna clean it up).  Here's a rough drawing in the mean time:

https://imgur.com/a/XOmBj7J

I think the only thing I'm gonna keep is the one that says  "shelf with board games" and put my custom T-shirts in there, maybe 8bit designs etc.  Everything else is going, so I'll be left with an empty room. I think I want to build custom shelving. The landlord has given men the OK to modify in any way I deem fit, city was cool with any mods as long as I don't put some bookshelf in front of the electrical panel on the wall.

I want at least three 13" or 15" CRT TVs on the back wall (electrical panel wall). I'm no good at designing things, but if I had to guess, maybe I could do something like this? (TVs on top, consoles in a lockable display, and storage below for in-stock consoles/games... kinda hoping someone has a better idea or maybe this is ok?)

https://imgur.com/a/JZglFIH

Also for sale are things like old computers, selectric and IBM wheelwriter, vintage HP laptop, commodore, some G3 macs etc...  would it look too messy if I arranged them against the wall in a custom shelf that looked like this?  (against the wall that says 50" DLP)

https://imgur.com/a/aHI6r9E

If I must sell large TVs, I'll probably have tickets on the wall that the customer can pull and present to me, then pick up at the storage. 
That heat press wall is gonna be empty too... not sure if I can make a little station where I can do shirts on demand, or just clear it and put more shelving for more electronics? What's your opinions?

Luckily, despite the mess it's in right now, things do sell :) people love the G3 iMacs!!! But I'm a lil distraught that soooo much more could be put into that room nice and neat, and I can draw more customers.  I'm only sorry I waited this long to get it in order.  My partner had an over abundance of his merch spill over into my area and I just wasn't able to fix it up the way i wanted until no 😮 I'll return soon.  Hope this isn't too confusing.

Edited by Izlude

Darn too late to edit post.. ok room is smaller than I thought, but still a lot to work with just looking at it in person. Did a real measurement.  Back wall is 9ft 5in. Side walls are 8ft 5in. Wall with door is 6ft.

• 3 weeks later...

I would look online at what others have done to get some inspiration.  Or visit other shops and see what they have done.  I am not really good at decorating either.  So when I have to decorate my apartment, I get my sister to help me pick out a few things.