Finding games with gold

Hello, where do I go to see the monthly games with gold?

i’m sure I saw it once on the Xbox one but can’t now.

if I didn’t see the post on here about wrc6 being free, I simply wouldn’t know

12 hours ago, Dan~ said:

Looked on the app itself on the Xbox one and doesn’t list it, very odd 

I've always just used the website, if you're signed in and have your Xbox set to 'Instant On' it'll even give you the option to selecting the console to download to.

I have a recurring reminder on my Outlook calendar for the 1st and 16th of each month to download the games.

As for finding out what the games are I've always checked Major Nelsons blog, he's consistently posted each month, with direct links to the game since the program started.

Usually the games are featured on the Xbox Windows 10 app these days I find, Neowin has also started posting about the games each month.

On the console go to "My Games and Apps", then go to "Memberships" (at the bottom for me), the Gold section (if you don't have game pass) should have the latest free games you can download.  You can also click the actual "Gold" button, the one that says Gold Xbox Live Gold.  That will then take you to the normal download page where you can download the 360 and Xbox One games.  

Also the website links are activated a day before they actually advertise, if you're trying to access it solely through the console you have to wait for the actual date the games are available.

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

This topic was automatically locked because it did not receive any replies for a year. If you want to have this topic reopened

• please contact any staff moderator or
  • report the first post of the topic with the reason why it should be reopened.

Thank you.