Friend can't connect to my game server, even if before we played fine.

So i made game server and like 4 days we played all fine. Then one day i saw error msg that i can't connect to my server with ip i always used, i got in with localhost, but friend cant connect anymore. Server console shows that i connect with private network ip if am not wrong which is 127.1.1.0. I tried port forwarding, vpn, putting properties in network and internet settings. Went to web with my router ip, i see it says ipv4 dynamic ip not assigned and dsl line status down, idk how relevant that is. If need more info ask, am not pro at this network stuff and don't know what else to give.

24 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

Is there a guide you followed originally to do this? what game are you trying to host?

Few videos on youtube, but wont even gonna remember names and they long forgotten in watched videos history. Cs go, played some maps with addons on server for more fun.

14 minutes ago, exotoxic said:

127.0.0.1 = localhost

Is your friend connecting remotely?? (from the internet not LAN)

Before i gave him my public ip that he connected using it. Bit more to add, he is from other country far away from me.

8 hours ago, killer0pro said:

i see it says ipv4 dynamic ip not assigned and dsl line status down

So your internet is DOWN?

11 hours ago, killer0pro said:

127.1.1.0. I tried port forwarding, vpn, putting properties in network and internet settings

Your friend is never going to be able to connect to 127.x.x.x, So your on a VPN?  Most of them do not allow port forwarding down the tunnel, etc. etc..

Your going to have to start with the basics if you want help in port forwarding..

So you have a router - what router is that?  Make and model..  The router gets a public IP on it.. You should be able to see that in the web gui of the router.  If you google whats my IP from a client behind your router these IPs should match..

What is the IP of your machine your running this game server on?  192.168.x.x, 172.16-31.x.x, 10.x.x.x... Per the instructions for your router, forward the port(s) and protocols udp/tcp that the game uses to your machines IP.  Make sure your machine the game is running on is not running any sort of firewall.

Or enable UPnP on your router and let that automagically do it all for you.