Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: February 2019

For the month of February, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon ($9.99 ERP) for free during the month of February. SUPER BOMBERMAN R ($39.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from February 16th to March 15th.

image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6Mimage?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M

On Xbox 360, starting February 1st, Assassin’s Creed Rogue ($29.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through February 15th. Then on February 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy ($9.99 ERP) for free through February 28th.

boxartlg.jpgboxartlg.jpg

Source

------------

EA Access Games in the Vault for Xbox One

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games
Xbox Game Pass Games
------------
Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: January 2019

• Thanks 1

• dipsylalapo pinned this topic

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 12 February 2019. A few titles to point out

Source

Also if anyone is interested, I have three keys for The Division 2 private beta, PM if you're interested (starts 6pm CET)

7 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

<snip>

Also if anyone is interested, I have three keys for The Division 2 private beta, PM if you're interested (starts 6pm CET)

Just to make sure no-one is disappointed, invites to friends and pre-loading the beta starts today at 6pm CET.

The actual Beta starts tomorrow at 10am CET....

GUSBSra.jpg

I never got around to played the first division, I wonder if it's too late to play it now that 2 is so close?

21 hours ago, George P said:

I never got around to played the first division, I wonder if it's too late to play it now that 2 is so close?

The game still holds up well, I go back to it every now and then.

I do think it's probably one of the best looking games on xbox to date.

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 19 February 2019. A few titles to point out

Source

• 3 weeks later...

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 04 March 2019. They also have a number of Ubisoft titles on sale, so check out the source link. A few titles to point out

Source

Good deal on watch dogs 2 and AC odyssey.  I'm running out of time to play all these games in a consistent fashion. I have to finish sniper elite 4 soon but I haven't played it since Saturday night. 

• dipsylalapo unpinned this topic