Site won't load in Chrome

Having an issue with a site not loading properly in Chrome.  IE and FF work just fine.   Problem is, I enter the logon info to the site and the page just refreshes back to the logon screen for the site.  No errors are display.  Site is in the trusted list, popups/redirects allowed for everything right now for testing.  I also turned on a brand new system and kept it off my work domain.  Connected it to my cell hotspot and still have the issue.  So a laptop not even connected in any way to my work system is having the issue.  Does not appear to be policy / proxy related.  User said it used to work in Chrome and the site says it should as well.

So there is some setting in Chrome that I am missing.  Any have any ideas here?

if you open up the F12 Dev console do you notice anything erroring out when it just redirects back?

1 minute ago, Brandon H said:

if you open up the F12 Dev console do you notice anything erroring out when it just redirects back?

I will check...but I narrowed down the issue a little more and think it is a site/vendor issue.

Apparently a couple users can access the site fine via  Chrome.  So  I went to their PC and used an account of a user who was having issues.  Would not allow them to logon at all.  Same issue with the main screen just refreshes.   Then I had a user who was working fine with Chrome go to a users PC whose account was not working on Chrome and they were able to logon.

So not exactly sure what is going on but appears to be tied to the account.  Maybe a cert issue or something but everything looks the same between a working and non working system.

interesting. good luck finding a solution or getting the vendor to acknowledge the issue at least

So not exactly sure what is going on but appears to be tied to the account.  Maybe a cert issue or something but everything looks the same between a working and non working system.

Just tossing this out there.

Since we're not familiar with said site, can you change your login password?  You've narrowed it down to a possible issue with the credentials already, so was curious what would happen if you go thru the process of updating to a new password.  Some work related sites have user/login passwords set up for their accounts via their administration, so a user name may be more difficult to update than a password, since access to the site is based more on the username.

4 minutes ago, xMorpheousx416 said:

Just tossing this out there.

Since we're not familiar with said site, can you change your login password?  You've narrowed it down to a possible issue with the credentials already, so was curious what would happen if you go thru the process of updating to a new password.  Some work related sites have user/login passwords set up for their accounts via their administration, so a user name may be more difficult to update than a password, since access to the site is based more on the username.

I did change her password in IE since she can access the site there.  Made no difference.  I am on the phone with support and they can reproduce the issue on their end.  Comparing accounts with the few that work right now.  Odd/weird issue to say the least but I am thinking it has something to do with the users account or how they were created.

Sweet.

Well, you've already nailed it down.. and if they can't update the certs to fix the issue, I wouldn't doubt that they strike up new ones that do work.