Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse?

Good morning i just purchased one of these mouses and i have noticed that it disconnects from Bluetooth for a few seconds then comes back online.  this was one of the fixes but didn't work for me as it was grayed out and unchecked already:  https://www.thewindowsclub.com/bluetooth-mouse-disconnects  another fix was try to install in compatibility mode and that didn't work.  has anyone else had this problem and able to point me in the right direction.  i love the mouse but this is BS.  

running windows 7 64 bit on a dell latitude 3570

thank you

On 3/12/2019 at 7:22 AM, LilSnoop40 said:

Good morning i just purchased one of these mouses and i have noticed that it disconnects from Bluetooth for a few seconds then comes back online.  this was one of the fixes but didn't work for me as it was grayed out and unchecked already:  https://www.thewindowsclub.com/bluetooth-mouse-disconnects  another fix was try to install in compatibility mode and that didn't work.  has anyone else had this problem and able to point me in the right direction.  i love the mouse but this is BS.  

running windows 7 64 bit on a dell latitude 3570

thank you

1. look for a driver update. Poke around in station-drivers for a recent non-standard release.

2. buy a small usb Bluetooth radio with current standard and decent driver availability.

Could try upgrading to Windows 10 to see if the issue persists.

The reason I suggest this is because the Windows bluetooth stacks/drivers have matured a lot since Windows 7 and may be more stable for you in 10

also if your bluetooth is built in you could try getting a separate bluetooth usb dongle to test. built in bluetooth chipsets tend to share the lines with the wifi causing occasional bottleneck issues