Anyone Else Excited About the Glorious Model O?

Title says it all. 

I have been seeing threads and comments regarding this mouse and I'll fully admit the curiosity got a hold of me and I placed a reservation today. I was interested in things like the Finalmouse/Odin but never wanted to bother with Finalmouses issues.

I was planning on picking up a FK2 but decided to just join the hype train and take this thing for a run. Anyone else?

Not a PC gamer anymore so this sort of thing isn't really on my radar but what makes this mouse so special to get excited about? I had a quick look at the mouse and it doesn't seem to be bringing anything new to the table but that could just be my uninformed eyes.

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2019 at 4:24 AM, Skiver said:

Not a PC gamer anymore so this sort of thing isn't really on my radar but what makes this mouse so special to get excited about? I had a quick look at the mouse and it doesn't seem to be bringing anything new to the table but that could just be my uninformed eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDkdqoi9IVI

Looks like some weird mouse-related drama + odd status non-sense. Idk. Minimal hotkeys, I guess the appeal is that they are light weight and "look good" (I don't think they do.)