Now THIS is what I call a good time.

Ahh, gotta love it! What are you doing with that system?

1 minute ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Ahh, gotta love it! What are you doing with that system?

Nothing at all. I just wanted to do a clean install of Windows 98SE. Sadly I didn't go much farther than that because that IDE to CF was so iffy. If you sneezed it would lose connection and the lights would go out of the adapter.

That is the one and only old Win98 machine I have. I've kept it around just in case I need it for some compatibility reason.

23 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Nothing at all. I just wanted to do a clean install of Windows 98SE. Sadly I didn't go much farther than that because that IDE to CF was so iffy. If you sneezed it would lose connection and the lights would go out of the adapter.

That is the one and only old Win98 machine I have. I've kept it around just in case I need it for some compatibility reason.

Keeping it for nostalgia!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ian W
      I am currently searching for a screensaver presumably from the late '90s. The screensaver consisted of several (rather crudely rendered) paintings. I can remember two of the paintings: one was of a frog, lake, and lily pads. The other was of a cup of coffee that had steam rising from the beverage.

Although some may consider searching for a screensaver to be a waste of time, especially since they are no longer necessary, the screensaver has much sentimental value to me. I am sorry that I am unable to provide more information to help.
    • By Boyejo
      Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Files Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft Corp today 12th August, 2013 in a Violation of The Securities Exchange Act 1934 on the bases that Microsoft posted a false and misleading report on financial and sales performance of surface tablets. This Class Action Lawsuit is on Behalf of shares purchased between 18th April 2013 and 18 July 2013. It was claimed that after Microsoft posted a $900 million write down on surface that Microsoft's share price went down 11.4% or$4.04 . 
       From my own perspective ,Microsoft's share price from 18th April 2013 to 12th August was up over 14%. I'm not sure how valid the suit is in regard to the share price or how much damage it resulted in .

• By Strike X
      Windows 8 Upgrade DVD ISO that is CREATED - can that be used on another PC? I am updating my PC soon so i will deactivate and then install my win 7 ultimate and then use the win 8 DVD and win key to upgrade.. will this work?