Email creep...need some tips and recommendations

Ok, so I have email addresses with Gmail, Outlook, Apple, and ProtonMail. I've got Gmail & Hotmail first name email addresses from when the services first started, so some really good ones that I don't want to let go of. I've got these emails spread across various online and real world services since before 2000. Well, it's just becoming a chore to manage them across different websites, phone apps, etc. Sometimes I'll just stick with my main email but then I'll have a service that's tied to another email service and will need to reinstall the app to access that service etc, you know the deal.

I know I can set up forwarding on my secondary emails to my main one. And yeah that works but I can always count on the formatting of an email to get distorted or messed up especially my kid's school district emails. So what strategies do you use for those of you that are in my situation? Do you use a 3rd party app and that's it? Do you just have all the email apps on your phone and bookmarked on your computer? What tips do you have for managing this digital mess? Oh yeah, I'm using an iPhone and Windows 10 laptop if that helps, thanks!

I use an e-mail client that supports multiple e-mail accounts and a central/unified inbox.