• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

    Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

  • 0
Sign in to follow this  

Lastpass question

Question

Bruinator    31

I use lastpass as a way to remember to remember my ID and PW's which works great. However, I dont want to use it for my banking sites. Is there a way to prevent it from asking me to save it every time i use these sites?

 

thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Eternal Tempest    756
5 minutes ago, Bruinator said:

I use lastpass as a way to remember to remember my ID and PW's which works great. However, I dont want to use it for my banking sites. Is there a way to prevent it from asking me to save it every time i use these sites?

 

thx

Quick Answer, yes.

 

Are you using the browser extension or the app / mobile phone?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Bruinator    31
46 minutes ago, Eternal Tempest said:

Quick Answer, yes.

 

Are you using the browser extension or the app / mobile phone?

 

browser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Bruinator    31

Ok, How do I get a list of login ID's and passwords? I knew b4 but cant remember. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
virtorio    3,020
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Bruinator said:

Ok, How do I get a list of login ID's and passwords? I knew b4 but cant remember. :)

Click the LastPass button on your browser's toolbar, and click 'Open my Vault'.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Zagadka    3,964

If you open the Vault from the browser settings and open Account Options from the lower left, you can specify domains not to ever store info on from the "Never URLs" tab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.