Batman Hush (Summer 2019)

Next movie in the DC animated universe that started with Justice League War.   They've been doing a great job with the animated universe of films to date, can't wait to see this one as a huge batman fan.

saw this trailer this morning; so stoked this one if finally getting a movie :D

Hush has been toted as one of the best Batman stories for awhile now

Yup, and since they keep wanting to do their own stories for any live-action batman movies it seems we'll have to go with the animation for now.    After this is a new wonder woman movie that keeps this extended animated universe going, don't know what's after that but they've been doing mostly batman and JL movies so far.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Animated_Movie_Universe

For anyone not following along I suggest you watch them in order, good stuff for sure.

On 5/15/2019 at 7:46 PM, George P said:

Next movie in the DC animated universe that started with Justice League War.   They've been doing a great job with the animated universe of films to date, can't wait to see this one as a huge batman fan.

It seems to be a thing that DC absolutely kill it on the animated side, and Marvel do the same for live action, and neither do well that with the other.  I think it's a good match!

41 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

It seems to be a thing that DC absolutely kill it on the animated side, and Marvel do the same for live action, and neither do well that with the other.  I think it's a good match!

It helps the animation side more when the team working on it is often part of the comics as well, it's like one step removed from the people actually making the comics.   When you get ti live action, we're talking a number of steps away by that time.    Not to get too off topic but I think DCs live action side has finally found it's footing though, WW, Aquaman and Shazam are all solid.    They've also done a better job with their TV series side of things.