Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: June 2019

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download EA SPORTS NHL 19 ($59.99 ERP) for free during the month of June. Rivals of Aether ($14.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from June 16th to July 15th.

image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6Mapps.33384.71675777330374625.59b62521-97

On Xbox 360, starting June 1st, Portal: Still Alive ($14.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through June 15th. Then on June 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Earth Defense Force 2017 ($14.99 ERP) for free through June 30th.

apps.10668.68905864232445372.81cdd228-6fapps.55205.66183065744062196.895534ef-ec

Source

------------

EA Access Games in the Vault for Xbox One

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games
Xbox Game Pass Games
------------
Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: May 2019

• George P pinned this topic

Thanks @Skiverfor getting this in my absence :)

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 10 June 2019. A few titles to point out

Source

Worth mentioning that Ubisoft are rumoured to launch a similar subscription service to EA Access. So if you spot Ubi titles in the sale you want, wait until they've had their E3 conference.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 10 June 2019. A few titles to point out

I'm honestly not sure there is anything worth pointing out in this sale, it's the type of sale that happens before a bigger sale, any event coming up soon I'm missing?

Source

On 6/19/2019 at 4:45 PM, George P said:

I'm wondering if we should have a Game Pass specific thread or not?  

I think leave it in this thread.

34 minutes ago, Skiver said:

I'm honestly not sure there is anything worth pointing out in this sale, it's the type of sale that happens before a bigger sale, any event coming up soon I'm missing?

Source

I always find the sales just before and after their bigger sales are a bit poor. It'll pick up soon enough and then we'll have the summer sale 😛

2 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

I think leave it in this thread.

I always find the sales just before and after their bigger sales are a bit poor. It'll pick up soon enough and then we'll have the summer sale 😛

Ah good point, we've basically just finished the E3 sales haven't we.

• dipsylalapo unpinned this topic