Program to apply Snapchat-like face filters to video clips?

Question

Is there any software that can apply funny face filters to video clips in Windows/Android?

3 answers to this question

Snap Camera is an official app from Snapchat where you can use their filters on Windows and OSX.

Not sure if you can apply them to existing video clips, however it seems you can use them in video calls and streaming on Twitch.

Just now, InsaneNutter said:

Snap Camera is an official app from Snapchat where you can use their filters on Windows and OSX.

Not sure if you can apply them to existing video clips, however it seems you can use them in video calls and streaming on Twitch.

I was hoping to apply to video clips only.

5 minutes ago, Elliot B. said:

I was hoping to apply to video clips only.

You could probably get the end result you wish by using software that will emulate a webcam such as Fake Webcam. This will allow you to play a video file to the "virtual webcam", which you could then apply filters to with Snap Camera, screen recording the end result.

I've never personally used Snap Camera or Fake Webcam so i can't vouch for their functionality, however based on what I read on their respective websites you could probably get the end result you desire.