How can i access my network files???

How i can access network files in Linux Mint??? On windows i just type \\192.168 in start and my network folder open.

But how i can do this in linux???? I tried linux mint and cannot figure out to do this therefore i have to reinstall windows.

Please help me 

Go to your file manager (whatever you use) and on the left bottom is "network". you can do it with that, OR you can use that 192.168 connection through terminal. But I'm guessing you don't know it that well.

1 hour ago, A.MushtaqAli said:

How i can access network files in Linux Mint??? On windows i just type \\192.168 in start and my network folder open.

But how i can do this in linux???? I tried linux mint and cannot figure out to do this therefore i have to reinstall windows.

Please help me 

Open the file manager, along the left hand side there should be a Network folder, can you get to your files from there?

If you used \\someip in Windows, then you can access it using samba in Linux.  Just, in your file browser, point to smb://someip .

Dude your going to have to provide some info.. What version of mint did you install?  What are you trying to access?

Why do you not have the gui in mint?  It can be done from term.. But again INFO is required if you actually want some instructions that will help you.

mount -t cifs path and mountpoint