Pumpkin Spice Spam is Coming...

By Scottie Andrew, CNN

(CNN) -- Forget changing leaves and brisk breezes -- pumpkin spice is the official harbinger of fall. And, for better or worse, Spam is entering the flavor fray.

Starting September 23, lovers of all things autumn can purchase limited-edition Spam Pumpkin Spice on Walmart and Spam's online stores, a spokesperson for Hormel Foods told CNN.

There's no pumpkin in this pork: It's mixed with cinnamon, clove, allspice and nutmeg, according to the spokesperson.

What could a sweet mystery meat possibly pair well with? Spam recommends topping waffles with it, adding it to a fall vegetable hash or baking it into a cornbread muffin.

Honestly, waking up to a warm stack of Spam-and-waffles on a chilly fall morning sounds kinda nice.

hTp6Y-1565901322-144030-blog-S112936199-

Source: https://cbs58.com/news/pumpkin-spice-spam-is-coming-and-you-know-what-it-sounds-pretty-good?fbclid=IwAR2SXIFHWTMagygW2tN32hYzY8nD55361gXCET-xorAI7n-ur7SY0VQt-Ts

🤮

🤮

4 minutes ago, Matthew S. said:

oh... oh gawd...

Nightmare coming true, eh? :laugh:

• 3 months later...

My brother managed to get some and we had it thanksgiving morning. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. But nowhere near good. It kinda tasted like ham with gingerbread on. But it was ok with cornbread. I would not mind never having it again. 

• Like 1