Control

13 hours ago, techbeck said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Finished the game.  Surprisingly, ending is easier that most boss battles. 

Arish mission is bugged for me.  Completed all the objectives, but will not let me talk to Arish to complete the mission.  Also, been seeing other issues with the Arish mission so look out for that one.

I don't think it's a bug...just a confusing description IIRC.

8 hours ago, techbeck said:

Well I completed the quest objectives and it cannot talk to the guy. There's something going on here.

Are you actually in the place it tells you to talk to him?  IIRC he can be in his original spot when you're supposed to have done something and talked to him somewhere else.

Admittedly confusing and weird.

I just cleansed the fridge and the mirror.  Damn, those were hard o.o

1 hour ago, LostCat said:

Are you actually in the place it tells you to talk to him?  IIRC he can be in his original spot when you're supposed to have done something and talked to him somewhere else.

Admittedly confusing and weird.

I just cleansed the fridge and the mirror.  Damn, those were hard o.o

Yea, the quest update tells me to talk to him but I cannot.  So not sure what was going on.

Fridge, it is easier when you have levitate and other powers upgraded.  So you can float longer and avoid falling in the holes.  Took me a lot of time to beat the fridge and a few to realize that you needed to toss back the damn orbs to cause more damage.

Mirror, I kind of hid around the corner and just popped esseJ when I saw her. 

Kind of stuck now defeating Tomossi, or whatever he is called.  And stuck on the damn pit where the fungus grows.  I beat the main sorry line, but kinda trying to get those other bosses.

1 hour ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Oh yeah, that mirror mission was insane!

I actually did well the first time through but sucked the other few times.  So I just hid around the corner at the entrance and she kept flying by and I kept shooting her.  Took longer than normal, but I got her.

• 11 months later...

So the 2nd, and final DLC story expansion is out, i already have it autoinstalled and didn't even know it.  I have to make some time tonight and play it.  It's been so long though I'm going to be very rusty with my combat skills.