Paintball question

autocockers have a good solid reputation backing them up. They are always quality. Some spyders are REALLY good, some can be made REALLY good, but some are garbage.

I haven't given that model a shot so I don't know about it...

I'd probably go for the cocker, even though I do love spyders (though not as much as Angels, hehe)

Hahah.. Angel... My brother has an Empire Timmy.... :omg: I hate him.

Want my opinion, go for the autococker, upgrade to an electronic trigger and get an N2 tank. But then again I'm going for accuracy as I play forward... Depends on if you're back or not, and if you can walk the trigger. And I don't particularly like the looks of that spyder's drop-forward, either. :/

Every Autococker I've seen has leaked. If its gonna be your first gun go with e Nexion or another high-end spyder. I happen to like my Tippmann 98 fine tho. With the 32* whisper barrel its super quiet. :yes:

But I also found better deals on those guns.

'03 Cocker

Raven Nexion

MODS: Can't we get a paintball sub-fourm???

Please!!!

Edited by bryzoid89

If its gonna be your first gun go with e Nexion or another high-end spyder.

If it's his first gun, then what the hell is he doing spending $300-400 on it? That's just wrong. :blink:

you cant really compare the two but id go for the autococker.im not a big fan of sear tripper spyders. :/ if it really is your first gun,id get a tippmann model 98 custom.super reliable and durable. :yes: