Pseudocode help.

Question

Hi everyone, I'm really struggling with some pseudocode problems, I really can't figure this stuff out for the life of me. I'm the type of person who has to have this kind of stuff worked out for me step by step or otherwise my brain will just shut down. So I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this problem or explain it to me a little more. 

User asks you to develop a program that calculates and then prints interest earned on a bank

balance. Program should print interest earned for the same balance when interest is accumulated

annually, semiannually and quarterly.

Interest earned yearly=balance * rate /100 for annual

Interest earned semiannually =balance*rate/2/100 for semi annual

Interest earned quarterly= balance*rate/4/100 for quarterly

Thanks in advance!

2 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, QLC said:

Hi everyone, I'm really struggling with some pseudocode problems, I really can't figure this stuff out for the life of me. I'm the type of person who has to have this kind of stuff worked out for me step by step or otherwise my brain will just shut down. So I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this problem or explain it to me a little more. 

User asks you to develop a program that calculates and then prints interest earned on a bank

balance. Program should print interest earned for the same balance when interest is accumulated

Thanks in advance!

As you said. Break it down step by step. 
what will the user first see? How will they interact? How will the program get it’s data? 

Once you determine that, treat the user input as a module. Once you have the input, do the math on it and display back to user as output. 

Now write that in pseudocode. 

• Like 1

On 9/10/2019 at 12:30 AM, 00000000Anon said:

Thanks in advance!

Start program

Request User's ID

Request User's Password

Login to bank

Show user their balance

Show user option to pick interest Criteria, A,B or C

'A' will be interest yearly