Flyout-Menu with the Wordpress-Plugin called Max-Mega-Menu

Question

hello dear experts, good day dear Community

i need to create a kind of Flyout-Menu with the Wordpress-Plugin called Max-Mega-Menu

so the question is:  creating a flyout-menu-behaviour in Wordpress-Max-Mega-Menu - HowTo

at the moment i try to figure out how to do this - and how to get the wanted flyout-behavior: 

cf:  https://www.megamenu.com/documentation/flyout-menus/

Flyout Menus
Hierarchical menu items will be displayed in a flyout menu by default. No special configuration is needed, simply set up your menu items in a hierarchy in the menu editor in WordPress. Flyo:ut menus show one level of menu items at a time, expanding as the user hovers or clicks each item.

question: do i create these featureset out of ordinary - menu-items like items that consist of 

a. pages

b. other things!?

regarding the  Flyout Menu Alignment:
By default the flyout menu will be aligned to the left hand edge of the parent item. To align the flyout menu to the right hand edge of the parent menu item (and make sub menu’s flyout to the right), change the “Sub Menu Align” setting in the Mega Menu settings for the parent item.

The following is a screenshot demonstrating the following settings on the “Animals” menu item:
- Menu Item Align: Right
- Sub Menu Align: Right

well  - i think that the creation of  a flyout - menu - behaviour is related to the creation of a general and ordinary menu - that consists of - let us say many pages. 

is this correct!?

1 answer to this question

o specify more what is wanted and needed: 

i want to create a menu like so:  see the following strucute of the menu..  

-----------------------
 | Inhalt meines Menüs |
 -----------------------
     |
     |
    /|\
 ---------         ---------          ----------       ---------           ---------
 | dt.   |-------< |blablub | >-------|blablub  |>------|blablub |>----------|blablub.|
 ---------         ---------          ----------       ---------           ---------
    \|/
     |
     |
  -----------          ----------         ----------       ---------           ----------
 |Lorem ipsum|-------< |  engl. | >-------|franz.  |>------|span.  |>----------|italien.|
  ----------           ---------          ---------        ---------            ---------           
    \|/
     |
     |
 ---------
 | blabla |
 ---------

well  the question is: i want to create a menu like so: do i have to do this with the creation of so called pages.. that will be arranged afterwards in the backend of the menu!- adminstration!?