Recover e-mails from not synced IMAP account

Hello, I had two iMacs that had Mac Mail configured with a certain e-mail account by IMAP, there was a "problem" and many e-mails were deleted from the server, in the first iMac, since it's connected by IMAP and was syncing well, it doesn't show no e-mails, fortunatelly the second iMac had a problem with the sync and all the e-mails are still in there, I can see them all, the attachments, etc, but I cannot export the mailboxes or each e-mail separatelly, or whatever, the only solution that I found was to select the text inside one e-mail and copy, paste the text to text edit!

Is there a way to move all those e-mails to another folder like "On my mac" or a gmail account or whatever?

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2019 at 6:07 AM, MatthewHHH said:

If your email account does not support IMAP, you can't easily restore mail to the server unless it can POP email from other servers.

The question isn't if the server supports or not IMAP, the thing is, the server doesn's exist anymore.

I don't want to restore the mails to the server, I just want to copy them to another mailbox on my mac.

Anyway, thanks for trying to help.