importing data from calc via Google-API to google-Calendar!?

Question

hello dear Experts, 

i want to do a import of data from calc via Google-API to google-Calendar!?

see the differnt formats - in calc- and in a printed sheme.... or in other  words - ready to print. 

question how to arrange to port to the google-calendar!?

image.thumb.png.a33e514400854eb4a4778b92f823e6e5.png

the official HowTo for the dataimport: 

You can import ICS and CSV files on a computer.
Open Google Calendar.
In the top right, click Settings Settings.
Click Import & Export.
Click Select file from your computer and select the file you exported. The file should end in "ics" or "csv".
Choose which calendar to add the imported events to. ...
Click Import.

what is aimed: 

well i need a import of data into google-calendar via the API

- an automation that is triggered by my calc shee and sends data to the Google Calendar, sending each one item i add to Excel and adding a new row to any spreadsheet we want with ...

- Sync Google Calendar and a Calc or Excel sheet
- Integrate Google Calendar and Libreoffice Calc or Microsoft Excel the way i want and need.
well i need to create new rows in spreadsheets automatically. 

question: how to connect Google Calendar and Libreoffice Calc or MS Excel!?.

btw - see the above mentioned and attached data - to see which data i need to import

I see five distinct data items

+----------+------------+-----------+---------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
     |  Date    |   Book     |  Chapter  |  Verse  |  Text                                                                       |
     +----------+------------+-----------+---------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
     | 01/01/19 |  Lukas     |     16    |   19    |  Es war ein reicher Mann, der kleidete sich in Purpur und kostbares Leinen  |
     | 01/02/19 |  Kolosser  |     3     |   13    |  Ertrage einer den andern und vergebt euch untereinander`                   |
     | 01/03/19 |  1. Petrus |     5     |   10    |  Der Gott aller Gnade, der euch berufen`                                    |

while i want to import the data into the google-Calendar i have to meet some data specs - see here

https://support.google.com/calendar/thread/6900392?hl=en

i ll need 1 column called :

"Start Date", and one column called "Summary"

which is the Title, and one called "Description" where 
you can put longer text. Each row should be like this, with double quotes:

"Start Date", "Summary", "Description"
01/01/2019, "Put Short Title Here", "Put Main Text Here"
01/02/2019, "Second Short Title Here", "Main Text Here"

If you want to put all the text in the title, and it's not too long, then just leave out the description column

well you say that we have this layout..

note: i can put the data in a "combined collum" so  that means that i do not necessarily need to "keep" all the different columns.
i want to import data from Excel / Calc-Sheet into my Calendar - but it is not working propperly 7 Replies

https://support.google.com/calendar/thread/6900392?hl=en

see also this link:  https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37118

if one important step towards getting the data in the right formate is to put some _separators_  between the data #
then i could export all the data that currently resides in a calc sheet.   Wouldn ´t this be a appropiate solution?

i look forward to hear from you

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet