Rainbow Six 3...

At first I thought this game was great, but then realized how extremely linear the levels have been. It's starting to lose its shine. Does it get any better after the level where you have to go through a house?

I don't know, but watching my friend play it on Xbox makes me hope that it comes out for PC. The Alcatraz level was really cool to watch. I was drunk, so that made it even better.

Hard to play when you are drunk too.

I don't know, but watching my friend play it on Xbox makes me hope that it comes out for PC. The Alcatraz level was really cool to watch. I was drunk, so that made it even better.

Hard to play when you are drunk too.

I thought it was out for the PC ? I guess maybe it's not exactly the same or something but I know Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield is and has been out for the PC for some time.

Anyhow it's a great game to play on Xbox Live....

Well, Raven Shield is different, cause I far as I know, there is no Alcatraz level, but I have not been through all the levels yet, so it could be waiting.

Alcatraz i think is Xbox Only level, unless somebody made one as addon for PC, iv been playing for a while now and run with the MassTactical Group. so far we have 3 servers, 2 8player Tango Hunt, and 1 16 player Adv. all 3 servers run normal and custom maps.

www.masstactical.com

The XBOX version has the Alcatraz I think. I know PC doesn't. There is expansion coming out but it's based overseas in like Greece and somewhere else.