AVC video converter Free any Good?

Question

Hello All 

Installed this video converter free to do some minor video conversations of old video files I had on External drive, anyways somehow it started using a ton of space on C Drive SSD, from 122gb free to just 10gb free, I was like at first what the heck using all the space.

Immediately stopped the programs activites, exited it,  finally uninstalled it, cleaned off it's files,  almost clean installed Windows 10 Pro,  then finally just decided to search temp folders, and remove everything in there,  finally got the space back

Windows Defender didn't make a peep on nothing though so don't think was infection, but still scanned with Malwarebytes Free--clean,  eset online scan clean,  gonna do Emisoft Emergency kit later just to be sure

2 answers to this question

Did you check for temp files in your AppData folder (Check both root of your C:, as well as in your personal user folder)

You can also run WinDIRStat and see if it picks up any large files floating around your drive! :)

I prefer to use Handbrake for my file conversions..

Yeah installed Handbrake since,  think got all the other program removed finally,  freeded back to original storage that was free on the ssd,  so think i'll be ok now hopefully.