gmail is marking spam to valid emails

gmail is coming to my primary inbox but with the subject  [SUSPECTED SPAM]  

However the mail is legitimate and not spam.

How to make gmail understand that its a valid mail and not to mark it as spam ?

I tried to find "Not Spam"  menu on top of mail but I don't see it .  It seems gmail has removed this option.

How to resolve this issue ?

you cannot resolve it, it must be resolved by origin of the email, they are using blacklisted IP to send email, which is why G-mail or any email server will mark it as Spam!

contact with the sender and ask them to resolve the blacklist IP issue (most cases)

otherwise it might be Domain name verification issue.

sometimes adding a sender to your contact lists helps

you are lucky it is still in inbox have to check actual spam folder and once a month I get an important legitimate email from people in email at least few times a week hiding there.

2 hours ago, Jimmy1 said:

sometimes adding a sender to your contact lists helps

you are lucky it is still in inbox have to check actual spam folder and once a month I get an important legitimate email from people in email at least few times a week hiding there.

can it block attachment ?

3 hours ago, Xahid said:

you cannot resolve it, it must be resolved by origin of the email, they are using blacklisted IP to send email, which is why G-mail or any email server will mark it as Spam!

contact with the sender and ask them to resolve the blacklist IP issue (most cases)

otherwise it might be Domain name verification issue.

can it block attachment ?

From my experience, Gmail doesn't change the subject lines of emails it thinks are spam, it just moves them to the 'Spam' label. If the subject line is being changed, I would suspect a different service is responsible for this. Perhaps the outgoing mail server of the sender.