Hello, I'm Dion

Hi everyone,

My name is Dion and I’m a 23 year old guy and I live in the Frisian capital in the northern part of the Netherlands. I always like to introduce myself and meet new people, been lurking around for a few week and decided to create an account and here I am.

I’m currently working for a company in my hometown which specializes in everything from print work to websites, custom website system to simple WordPress installations. I have covered quite a few fronts within the company, I first started out doing front-end development, moved onto graphic design for a few months, then wrote content pages for a couple WordPress websites and now I’m mainly focusing on webdesign and WordPress redesigns.

I have many interests that varies from history and culture to graphic design and art. Most of my spare time I spend playing World of Warcraft, which I have been playing for 12 years now, or meeting up with friends on Saturday nights. I love to watch documentaries and love to learn new things, I still have so much things I still want to do and learn that there are not enough hours in a day.

Anyway, I guess this is a pretty long introduction and I could still go on for a few more minutes, if you would like to know more or want to talk about something specific, don’t hesitate to send a message. Would be nice to meet new people!

Kind regards,

Dion.

Hi Dion, Welcome to Neowin!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey All!

I am Robert :) Currently resident in Dunedin basically from Auckland

I am a Masters in Data Sciences and currently work as a free lancer for different companies in analyzing and generating reports as per the organic data.

Hopefully will get benefited from here in knowledge gathering and sharing of ideas with all.

Looking for a decent welcome from all of you guys..