Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: February 2020

For the month of February, Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download TT Isle of Man ($71.99 ERP) for free during the month of February. Call of Cthulhu ($39.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from February 16th to March 15th.

apps.53631.65588377017689306.385fb132-63 apps.28597.68843572048501388.669471cb-d7

On Xbox 360, starting February 1st, Fable Heroes ($9.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through February 15th. Then on February 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Star Wars Battlefront ($9.99 ERP) for free through February 29th.

252277-fable-heroes-xbox-360-front-cover.jpg Star-Wars-Battlefront?$zoom$

(sorry for the awful pictures)

Source

------------

EA Access Games in the Vault for Xbox One

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games
Xbox Game Pass Games
------------
Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: January 2019

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 10 February 2020. Here are a few titles that are worth pointing out

Source

Things have changed so much thanks to game pass, I don't follow the deals much anymore.  Specially for games I'll play once or twice and never again.  I keep moving on to something new, just my nature I suppose.  Thanks to GP on PC I've finished Outer Worlds and am now in the middle of Prey.  Don't know what I'll play next after this point though as far as game pass goes.

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 17 February 2020. Here are a few titles that are worth pointing out

Source

• dipsylalapo unpinned this topic