Changed cases and now my graphics card wont send signals to my monitor

So, i got myself a new case because it was getting kinda hot in my old one. I put every thing in there gently. I was able to enter bios and updated it. Heard it was some bug with NVIDIA cards and bios. Like the card worked then but now its not. So what happened when i start, every fan spins except my gpu fans. They spin for about 5 seconds and then power down. The gpu has power because the rgb is lighted. And on my motherboard the check lights says that the vga is something wrong with it. Its probably aslo important to mention that the PC made a sound like it was a fan was stuck to something when started it. The motherboard is asus x570-f and gpu is rog strix gtx1080. Please help me

The RGB lights get powered from the PCI-e slot, actually.

Make sure the power cords are snug. Try re-connecting them. One could be mis-connected.

Heat is not normally due to your computer case. It is usually air flow (fans) that cools your system.

Can you try a different GFX card in it? That will rule out what is the culprit.

2 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

The RGB lights get powered from the PCI-e slot, actually.

Make sure the power cords are snug. Try re-connecting them. One could be mis-connected.

Heat is not normally due to your computer case. It is usually air flow (fans) that cools your system.

Can you try a different GFX card in it? That will rule out what is the culprit.

I tried a different one but that one was from like pre 2010. I dont have any other cards. But also would like to mention that the boot was really wierd and slow. So my dad thinks it might be motherboard. If you have any info that might help that would be amazing

Did you try a BIOS reset?

Do you have onboard graphics?

You sure your RAM isn't causing the issue?

I'd try the basic troubleshoot. Only one stick of RAM, GFX (unless you have onboard) and try to boot it up. Take off all extra crap. All cables off system (cept for power, mouse and kb)

Edit: If NONE of that works, take your motherboard out of the case and put it on carboard, and test it. Could be the board shorting out.

56 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

Did you try a BIOS reset?

Do you have onboard graphics?

You sure your RAM isn't causing the issue?

I'd try the basic troubleshoot. Only one stick of RAM, GFX (unless you have onboard) and try to boot it up. Take off all extra crap. All cables off system (cept for power, mouse and kb)

Edit: If NONE of that works, take your motherboard out of the case and put it on carboard, and test it. Could be the board shorting out.

We updated the bios. No i do not have intergrated gfx, i Will Try to the 1 stick method and taking out the board. 

1 hour ago, GenericUsername said:

We updated the bios. No i do not have intergrated gfx, i Will Try to the 1 stick method and taking out the board. 

So, umm, did that BIOS update work, or...?

3 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

Give him more than an hour to try 😛

17 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

It works now. Thank you for the help. I did some Windows repairing on my boot drive and i figured out why my card fans didnt go. It appears so that Asus cards has this amazing mini heart attack inducing feature that works like this. The fans dont spin until the card is 47C hot. I was running at under 40 when i was in bios. Still trying to figure out the display port thing though. My friend told me i have to switch display port 1.6 instead of the 1.4 i have on my monitor. I will do that tomorrow after i wake up. Either way thank you for all the help : )

Just now, GenericUsername said:

It works now. Thank you for the help. I did some Windows repairing on my boot drive and i figured out why my card fans didnt go. It appears so that Asus cards has this amazing mini heart attack inducing feature that works like this. The fans dont spin until the card is 47C hot. I was running at under 40 when i was in bios. Still trying to figure out the display port thing though. My friend Rolf me i have to switch display port 1.6 instead of the 1.4 i have on my monitor. I will do that tomorrow after i wake up. Either way thank you for all the help : )

Zero-RPM mode is awesome. Makes for a quieter computer.

1 hour ago, Elliot B. said:

Give him more than an hour to try 😛

He says he already did it, hence my questioning...