Flash avatar, my first...

Question

You know even if I dont ever use Flash much because of the constraints needed for 56kers, it would still be nice ta learn.Jus seems like there is so much ta learn though.I think all the tutorials Ive seen take you on a bit of a "grand tour"rather than givin you the "meat an potatoes" to pique your interest an get you in on the ground floor.I think if I ever learn it good Ill definately write a tutorial for simpletons like me who dont need "the grand tour" to discourage us and put us to sleep. Anyways here's my first attempt at a not so flashy Flash av. :)

Umm...silly question here. Exporting a flash anim to gif, do you need an extra program or does flash do it for you? (Ya ya, I'm lazy and dont feel like looking at the help file in the program) :pinch:

Hehe ... yeah I noticed that too isus. :cool:

I dont know yet if flash can do it for you Vodun.I use magicswf2avi to convert at the moment.(Im still learnin the ropes.) :p

Nice job there tapnet. :)

even tho im in a bad mood because its rainy outside i was going to take an early lunch, tv said it would not rain at all in orlando today! i have to say you did a fab job on your avatar!

You know even if I dont ever use Flash much because of the constraints needed for 56kers, it would still be nice ta learn.

56kers just need to use FireFox. Even though I have broadband, I have FireFox set to not show images from a 3rd party. Thus your avatar and a few others don't display because they are not hosted at Neowin.

My avatar and most others display properly.

This setting combined with the disabling of signatures improves my enjoyment of Neowin tremendously. I don't like all of that clutter.

If I REALLY want to see your avatar, I can right click on where it would be and choose view image.