Logon issue

God, I hope this is going to make sense in what I am about to type. Usually, when I turn on my laptop it boots right to my desktop without a password or pin. Today, when I right clicked on THIS PC, selected properties, I noticed the name of my pc was desktop-xxxxxxx (I forget exactly what it was ) and I changed it to my initials and was prompted to reboot my PC so I did. 

After rebooting my pc, I noticed there is my full name listed twice in the bottom left of my window. One I think is my MS account which I believed I used when I did a clean install of windows 10 and the other is just a local account to my machine, When I use the MS account it already shows the login ID to my MS account but I forget the PW I used at the time. When I click on the local account, I enter in my pin code and I get to my desktop just fine.

What do I need to do so I can get it so it goes right to my desktop without entering a PW or PIN? I assume it has to do with the user profile but I am not sure. Any help is appreciated.

Thx

Edited by Bruinator