My pc turns on with no display

Gpu - Gigabyte gtx 1050

Cpu - I5-9400f

Memory - Viper 4gb

Psu - Power AK 680W

Mobo - Gigabyte B365M DS3H

When I press the power button, all fans spin but 3-5 seconds later the gpu fans stop along with the right most case fan. My left monitor turns on automatically when my pc does, but only shows a black screen. I replaced my PSU and RAM, I don’t know if I have to replace my gpu or my mobo. I can feel my gpu getting hot. So I’ve been trying to run it only when I need to troubleshoot so I don’t over heat it.

I had a GFX 960 (I think) that would get too hot, and the system would shut down.

I'd RMA that GPU. They are known to be hot. Bout 100 reasons why they do.

Do you have onboard video? If you take the GPU out, will it run off mothjerboard video? That would prove that it is at fault.

But to the GPU fans, they WILL turn off. They will go back on once your card gets to a certain temperature.

My cpu has no intergraded graphics so I can not test that. I replaced my case fan with on I had lying around and now my gpu fans and case fans continue spinning instead of stopping so now the only problem is the black screen.

If your display is saying can't find source, try a different display cable, ideally different to the one you currently use (ie if you're using HDMI, try a DVI cable) 

If that doesn't work, it's most likely the GPU has died.

Does your motherboard have a VGA input anywhere on it? 

7 minutes ago, EthanTechhelp said:

Yes it does have vga on the mother board but I don’t have integrated graphics to test if it’s the gpu

You have a spare Gfx card you can test with?

Do you have a case speaker hooked up on the motherboard header?  If yes ... what are the beeps?  If no ... can you hook one up?  If no ... 

Could be either the motherboard or GPU.  Have you tried to reseat the GPU?  Have you tried to clear the CMOS?  

If yes to both ... probably recommend RMA'ing the GPU (if under warranty).  If new GPU exhibits the same issue ... RMA the motherboard (if under warranty).

The fans aren't really a good troubleshoot.  The GPU fans cut off because the GPU is below temp.  The "right most case fan" probably cuts off because you have the "Fan stop" set in the BIOS.

Guessing you've ruled out a monitor issue?

I don’t have the case speakers, my mother board and gpu are not under warranty. I’ve also tried to clear the cmos, but nothing happened. I swapped out the fan and now it continues spinning instead of stopping. Still no display. Monitors are fine