I have a mid to low end gaming pc and I want to improve FPS and graphics

My pc is the cyber power pc GUA1600BST C series AMD edition  I bough it in 2018 at best buy so I’m assuming that’s the year it was made. I want to improve my graphics on game like call of duty modern warfare or warzone. I also want to vastly improve my FPS. I’m not quite sure what I should replace to improve both of those but I’m pretty sure I should replace the graphics card. I also do not know what graphics card supports this pc. I just want to have a 1080 graphics card that allows me to run my games with a high FPS and high graphics. Thanks for the help!

What's your current system specs? There are a lot of configurations you can get.

Before we can assist you, we need to know WHAT you have.

Motherboard, CPU, GPU, RAM, HDD/SSDs?

Make and model of the above.

If you do not know these things, show us screenshots of CPUz and GPUz.

OS, I assume is Windows 10.

PSU specs, also pretty important.  On pre-built PCs.  Once you start adding some things, you need to upgrade others.

For 1080p gaming, minimum Radeon 570 and can be had for $100.  Better 580 8GB for $150 or so.  Those are the cheaper options.  Then you get up into NVidia 1660, AMD 5600XT, 5700XT, 2070 Super, not necessarily in that order.

You don't need to go crazy on power, but will depend on what card you want.

Is this is?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gaming-desktop-amd-fx-6300-8gb-memory-amd-radeon-rx-560-2gb-1tb-hdd-black/6225212.p?skuId=6225212

Budget you are looking to spend, also.

Edited by farmeunit

1 hour ago, farmeunit said:

PSU specs, also pretty important.  On pre-built PCs.  Once you start adding some things, you need to upgrade others.

For 1080p gaming, minimum Radeon 570 and can be had for $100.  Better 580 8GB for $150 or so.  Those are the cheaper options.  Then you get up into NVidia 1660, AMD 5600XT, 5700XT, 2070 Super, not necessarily in that order.

You don't need to go crazy on power, but will depend on what card you want.

Is this is?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gaming-desktop-amd-fx-6300-8gb-memory-amd-radeon-rx-560-2gb-1tb-hdd-black/6225212.p?skuId=6225212

Budget you are looking to spend, also.

PSU, too, yeah.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: *AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($119.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: *ASRock B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($93.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: *GeIL EVO SPEAR 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($63.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: *ASRock Radeon RX 580 8 GB Phantom Gaming X Video Card  ($159.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $437.95
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-03-26 17:32 EDT-0400