Project Gotham Racing 2

Bought this game recently... its brilliant... just wanted to know who has it and what you think of it? Maybe we can arrange a few races or something with XBL? Gamertag: HBO

:cool: :)

yeah, pgr 2 rocks. i'm almost done with american muscle cars (which i hate! american cars suck!) i have like 25 silvers, 60 golds, and 1 platinum.

yeah, pgr 2 rocks. i'm almost done with american muscle cars (which i hate! american cars suck!) i have like 25 silvers, 60 golds, and 1 platinum.

American Muscle cars do indeed suck, my tag is - kickflipgod if you want you play it :)

yeah, it's by far my least favorite category. i'm having a really hard time keeping myself motivated to get through it. i just keep telling myself, get through this, and you get to the exotics and stuff.

The XBL I am using is a free 2 month trial FYI, anything wrong with it? Besides, I am only gonna get XBL when Halo 2 comes out and it will be a waste of money because there aren't many good XBL titles out there. HBO is a good name and I find nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with.

btw, whats your gamertag? :rolleyes:

Edited by hsn

The XBL I am using is a free 2 month trial FYI, anything wrong with it? Besides, I am only gonna get XBL when Halo 2 comes out and it will be a waste of money because there aren't many good XBL titles out there. HBO is a good name and I find nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with.

btw, whats your gamertag? :rolleyes:

and what the heck is wrong with you? he was in no way making fun of your gamertag :rolleyes:

HBO is popular name and he just said that you mustve had xbl for a long time for you to have it since its a name expected to be taking by someone right away :hmmm:

PGR2 rocks. Best racing game ever on XBOX.

I kinda like the American Muscle cars. The Stingray is shweeet with it's sliding. Throw it round corners.

PGR2 rocks. Best racing game ever on XBOX.

I kinda like the American Muscle cars. The Stingray is shweeet with it's sliding. Throw it round corners.

well i finally made it past the american muscle cars. the stingray had nice acceleration, but no handling or top speed. you really had to have good control, or it was lights out. i really didn't care for it. i'm sooooooo glad i made it to the good cars now :)

anyone know whats up with that ferrari gto in one of the middle levels? it's the top car, and it won't let me buy it. i'm now several levels past it, and it still won't let me get it. what do i have to do?

yeah, pgr 2 rocks.  i'm almost done with american muscle cars (which i hate!  american cars suck!)  i have like 25 silvers, 60 golds, and 1 platinum.

hey WTF

watch what you say there :angry:

back to topic

good game but one thing is ****ing me off, no real arcade mode, pick car, pick race, pick opponent and race.

oh and more AMERICAN CARS, LESS OF ASIAN RICE MOBILES

hehe, i know i was knockin your american cars :)

i wanna drive the ford gt and gt40, but i haven't gotten em yet. whats the difference between the 2?

although i don't like american cars, i think the game has a pretty balanced mix. i mean come on, they even have SUVs, which is pretty cool.

i wanna drive the ford gt and gt40, but i haven't gotten em yet. whats the difference between the 2?

although i don't like american cars, i think the game has a pretty balanced mix. i mean come on, they even have SUVs, which is pretty cool.

arent they standard cars :blink:

GT40 was build in 1960s to complete in the Le Mans which won about 4-5 times beating Ferrari, reason why Ford entered Le Mans, because Henry wanted to buy Ferrari, but they turn down the offer, so Ford build GT40 and beat Ferrari in the their own game

and Ford GT is redesigned GT40 which will be for sale this fall