Ping constantly fluctuating in online games

I've had issues in games (specifically CSGO, Overwatch, League of Legends, Apex Legends, COD Warzone) where my ping will jump from 60-100 or even up to 200 within a matter of a second. This has happened before COVID, so it's not due to high traffic. I do have pretty bad internet connection due to living in a very rural place in the US. I am currently using WiFi and using a Cudy WU600 USB WiFI adapter Here are my pc specs if you're interested:

Ryzen 5 1600

AMD RX 570

Asus B-350PLUS

Corsair 3000mhz 8GB RAMM

1TB Samsung EVO SSD

1TB WD BLUE HDD

Here are two instances of me pinging "www.google.com" (one is when it was being a lot worse than usual.

c1737fdaccdcbd2748f750dea6929c11.thumb.png.2dac67bcce021c2684f9f262d9c9e55d.png4d17899492f8067326999d93a7b1b6a1.thumb.png.14da289373d4ed1af8f7432f9b24cbc8.png

Here is me pinging my default gateway

5af84ae7e90311ac7ebfdccb182cb6e7.thumb.png.58f4e5d8781d674acc0a46d009ef890d.png

This is extremely frustrating because I'm trying to play competitive games. Any help would be appreciated.

If you concerned with playing a game you should ping the game server and not google..

Keep in mind while pinging can be a test of response time and connectivity.  It is always the last thing to be answered and low priority - so fluctuation in ping times doesn't always mean an issue.  Also you should check ping times to your ISP gateway address (look on you router for that)  Does that also fluctuate wildly... Or just to stuff out in the net?

1 hour ago, BudMan said:

If you concerned with playing a game you should ping the game server and not google..

Keep in mind while pinging can be a test of response time and connectivity.  It is always the last thing to be answered and low priority - so fluctuation in ping times doesn't always mean an issue.  Also you should check ping times to your ISP gateway address (look on you router for that)  Does that also fluctuate wildly... Or just to stuff out in the net?

Well I'm lagging while playing, and I can see my ping. I was just using google to make sure it wasn't just the game's server's issue. What does the ISP gateway address look like? Just an IP? 

Yeah if you look in your router for its wan (internet) connection you should see info, and it will just be an IP.. Which should be close to your actual wan IP...

Also if your wireless, that can be very jittery... Any possible way to wire to your router and play your game?  And see if that helps with your response time?

Sure your router going to be different, but here is example of routers gateways..

gateways.jpg