password-management with keepass: which Keepass-Addons /Plugins do you use actually?

Question

hello dear community 

keepass: which Keepass-Addons /Plugins do you use actually?

i am pretty new to keepass - so i do not have the full overview on this great tool and - especially on the various extensions and plugins - so therefore i am here to discuss with you - which plugins do you recommend!

do you use Keepass - it has a bunch of features. see the page: https://keepass.info/

which Keepass-Addons /Plugins do you use actually?

there are many many Plugnis / Addons with many cool ideas out there 

https://keepass.info/plugins.html

see the different categories:

Backup & Synchronization & IO
Utilities
Integration & Transfer
Import
Export
Cryptography & Key Providers
Automation & Scripting
Ressources

Great little add-on, makes using keepass much easier. 

see some examples: 

DB_Backup 1.x
Author: Matyas Bene. Languages: English German French Hungarian Polish Slovak Spanish Bulgarian Italian Dutch Russian Norwegian Czech Croatian Swedish

Creates backups of modified databases.
Features:
» Accepts command line parameters.
» Resolves KeePass environment variables like %USERNAME%.
» Ability to select the number of older backups to keep (i.e. housekeeping for the average people).
» Ability to start an arbitrary program for each backed up file. Green light for housekeeping scripts. Function for experts.

KeePassSync 2.x
Authors: Shawn Casey, Mitch Capper. Language: English
KeePassSync is a KeePass plugin that synchronizes your database using various online storage providers (like e.g. Amazon's S3, DigitalBucket, ...). This allows two or more computers to easily keep their data in sync.
Note: KeePass 2.x already has built-in support for local files and files accessible via standard protocols (FTP, HTTP/WebDAV, ...), see the help pages 'Loading/Saving From/To URL' and 'Synchronization' for details. The KeePassSync plugin is only required when using online storage providers that aren't accessible using standard protocols.

which Keepass-Addons /Plugins do you use actually?

look forward to hear from you -  i look forward to get to know your recommendations. 

have a great day

2 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Xenon said:

I actually use none. 

Same here, i just open keepass when i need to login to something. I used to use a browser extension but it wasnt very stable so i did away with it.