Heart issues

I have a bounding pulse for the best part of 2 years - I have a constant 24/7 pulse bouncing out my neck and in between my collar bones which I believe it my carotid artery.. I have 10-15 palpitations a day.. in 2018 I had ECG, Echo, CT scan and stress test.. which all came up ok.

this is taking over my life and I’m so worried I’m going to have a heart attack or die, if there was nothing wrong with my heart then surely I wouldn’t have a pulse bouncing out my neck followed with palpitations?

im 23 years old and exercise 3/4 times a week with no medical issues.

1 hour ago, Tomw33563 said:

I have a bounding pulse for the best part of 2 years - I have a constant 24/7 pulse bouncing out my neck and in between my collar bones which I believe it my carotid artery.. I have 10-15 palpitations a day.. in 2018 I had ECG, Echo, CT scan and stress test.. which all came up ok.

this is taking over my life and I’m so worried I’m going to have a heart attack or die, if there was nothing wrong with my heart then surely I wouldn’t have a pulse bouncing out my neck followed with palpitations?

im 23 years old and exercise 3/4 times a week with no medical issues.

Ok?

Continue seeing medical professionals and raise your concerns with them...inquire about wearing a Holter. Seek a second opinion (not from a tech forum...or the internet in general). 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Human.Online said:

So you joined a tech site to tell people about your heart issues?

A slight break from those "can you identify this bug bite" posts.  It is weird...

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Human.Online said:

So you joined a tech site to tell people about your heart issues?

I'm almost positive that someone purchased a service for bots to join and post topics like this, to garner and generate discussion... only for the fact that anytime I mention it, it's deleted by a staff member.

• Haha 1

Yes, you are going to die soon and your time of this planet is short lived. I would take time now, do not wait, to spend time with friends and family and do things you need/want to do before you pass.

If you want a serious/professional opinion/answer...then seek professional help and have more tests done.

2 hours ago, Tomw33563 said:

I’m so worried I’m going to have a heart attack or die

Don't worry, we'll all die.

Spoiler

To live a life in fear of death is a waste of time.

59 minutes ago, shockz said:

I'm almost positive that someone purchased a service for bots to join and post topics like this, to garner and generate discussion... only for the fact that anytime I mention it, it's deleted by a staff member.

I am a bit surprised you think I would spend money on bots to post here? But whatever y'all.. :rolleyes: