case fan lights up and spins for a sec, then stops and gpu fan does the same with no display

It's a problem that I had before and it was solved automatically 

But this time I seem to have no luck

So, when I turn on my pc (i have two fans connected on M/B) one starts to light up and spins for a sec and then stops and the other fan just runs fine 

Then my gpu which has two fans and those also lights all the time but doesn't spin after spinning for a sec at first 

The main problem is there's no display on my monitor 

I've uninstalled everything but the CPU and put those back on but the same thing happens 

Rig: H81 ds2v

i5 4460 

Galax Rtx 2060 super

And Tt smart 630 psu

I was supposed to upgrade once the new 4000 series comes out that's why got the gpu first (just to be not funny😕)

Now what am I supposed to do 

Thanks for any help you put here

GPU fanbs are meant to turn off, they only stay on when under heavy load. But as for your motherboard fans, could be a million things.

Are you sure your cables are pluggged into the graphic card, not your motherboard? (It happens)

Does your mnotherboard have onboard video? Can you take out the graphic card, and try onboard?

It could be your memory that is bad. I don't think you ever said how much RAM you had, but try with only 1 stick in. See if it improves any.