Random Reboots on Windows Machine

So another day another problem. 

I've got a Windows 10 mini server that I use to serve media to Plex (amongst other things).

I've noticed over the last few days that the server has been crashing at random times. Last three days it was 19:46, 12:24 and 04:48.

Windows Events suggests is was a BugCheck with the following detail. This was from the reboot last night.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80008373358). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 1755d696-fc40-4f41-975a-464e3c9fcd42.

The previous two reboots were for the same reasons. The machine is fairly static (not much changes bar Windows updates) so not sure what could have happened. I did install Malwarebytes onto the machine, but this was two days before anything happened.

Edit - So there was a Windows Update installed the same day this started. 

It was a Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus (KB2267602)

Off to investigate.

So, what build and version number have you got installed?

My plex server is running version 2004, build 19551 still... and has been rock solid. My main pc is on 19624... and since the update, i have not had any issues either... 

Have you installed any drivers recently? Added any new hardware?

I'm going with the idea that a Windows update has caused one of the devices to malfunction.

1 minute ago, Nick H. said:

Have you installed any drivers recently? Added any new hardware?

I'm going with the idea that a Windows update has caused one of the devices to malfunction.

Not intentionally, As I mentioned this machine is fairly static, it's mainly used to serve media so no new hardware since it was built. 

I'll double check drivers.

So I think I mentioned in OP that the day before I installed Malwarebytes, 

That was the last thing that installed drivers. 

2 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

So I think I mentioned in OP that the day before I installed Malwarebytes, 

That was the last thing that installed drivers. 

:whistle::laugh:

45 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

:whistle::laugh:

Right I'm going to uninstall Malwarebytes and see if that improves things! Report back in a few days.

• 2 weeks later...