Amazon query

I have an item I bought from amazon about 3 weeks ago from a 3rd party vendor. I noticed a lot of negative comments on the sellers page about getting theirs who ordered it around the same time I have. Has anyone else experienced this issue lately? Amazon wont tell me if a buyer who bought this same item if it was received by the buyer yet. 

Also, the shipping label was created on May 6th and that is the only info on UPS website since then. The seller has responded to me on various emails and 1 from today saying it will be delivered this Wed or before. 

Do sellers usually use more than 1 warehouse with the things they see or many? I am not sure how it works or if should even believe the seller it will be here then. Yes, I know the pandemic could delays deliveries.

I've have also, seen ppl having issues with their refunds. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

I mean...this kind of question is better for Amazon and the third party seller. Request an A-to-z refund.  /shrug

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if this will be helpful, but I recently had an issue where Amazon marked a package as delivered, but it never actually arrived.  Usually the delivery person will take a picture of where they left it, but that wasn't the case for this one, and it said it was delivered to a "secure" location.

I went to their automated chat function and it asked a few basic questions and then refunded my money right on the spot.   It was sub-$50, so obviously not worth their time to have me talk to a real person.  I was impressed how quick and easy it was.

It might be too early for you to request a refund, but search around for the chat-based help function when you get to that point.  It's possible this won't work with a 3rd party vendor though.

• 2 weeks later...

Just like i thought would happen, the item never arrived, the seller cancelled it and I was refunded. I knew that was going to be the outcome for over 3 weeks now but amazon still lets the seller advertise as having this item. What a joke. Amazon's rep. is going downhill in my eyes big time.

If it a third party, then Amazon has nothing to do with it. All they do is collect the payment and send the order info to the vendor. Also stop and think, Amazon's fulfillment centers are run by humans, robots do not pick the order and pack it for you, a human does, also realize that Amazon has insane rate requirements that force the humans to work faster then they should have to, so stuff is going to misplaced/not shipped. Also they are still prioritizing certain items, such as healthcare related items, so you may have to wait a few extra days to get your order. If you want it faster, go to a brick and mortar store and buy it there, otherwise, quit complaining about how Amazon has gone downhill. Also, perhaps you should contact them and let them know that the vendor is doing this, let them investigate, they likely will pull the vendor.