Notebook monitor sleeve/cover (no sticker) / 'fitted sheet'


Recommended Posts

I am looking for a notebook monitor cover (like a 'sock') that can be placed over the back of my notebook screen. For a 17" screen.

Not a sleeve for the whole notebook, and not something as a sticker.


Something as pointed out in this image. Just the back.

It can be attached with elastic handles [not preferable, because in most cases these elastics cover part of the screen] or like a 'fitted sheet' for beds that goes over the back and onto (and can thus be seen) the front bezels.


Is there something on the market? What's it called? Where can I get it? And can it be personalized (custom-printed)? 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.