Help needed will pay

Question

Hey everyone, I just installed a PHP-based contact management app on my server and cannot figure out why I am getting an error. I am under the gun and behind on a project and will pay. I will give FTP credentials.

I hope I am not breaking any rules here.

5 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

If it isn't confedential, what error are you getting?

error_log(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(app.log) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/MyDomain.com/:/tmp/)

I have the app installed one folder above root. "app.log" is in the app root. 

I followed the apps setup "I paid for it" db connection is good, perms are good, I followed the setup text doc three times with same results... 

Thank you very much for replying

I can PM you some more stuff... I just do not want my root dangling around the internet for all to see. 

Nah, I'm not a web programmer. Just wanted to help get more information so others can help you better. ;)

• Like 1

On 6/20/2020 at 12:20 AM, Jonathan Lucas said:

error_log(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(app.log) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/MyDomain.com/:/tmp/)

I have the app installed one folder above root. "app.log" is in the app root. 

I followed the apps setup "I paid for it" db connection is good, perms are good, I followed the setup text doc three times with same results... 

Thank you very much for replying

I can PM you some more stuff... I just do not want my root dangling around the internet for all to see. 

Is this still an issue? This is something I could help out with.

• Like 1

This issue has been resolved, and direct help with the developer helped me put a DONE stamp on the project, Thanks everyone.