New mobile, in the UK

I tried the E700, thought the screen was too small for such an elegant phone.

Am awaiting the Samsung D410 to arrive in the UK. Looks awesome

*wants*

any idea when it will be available in the UK?

6230 will be here around April and you're guarenteed to pay at least ?300 minimum for the phone offline.

Yeah, I don?t know if I can be bothered to wait that long to be honest, especially as it doesn?t have much over the E700 for what I would use. The video recording I can see as being near useless, and the cameras on past small Nokias have been shocking, so unless it has a decent camera, I would keep to your E700 D.

Whatever you do don't buy a Nokia phone. They're ****. They bring out phones that are buggy and have crap features and then change them months after. Wait until Nokia phones have matured before you get them because you'll regret being the first person to buy one.

Whatever you do don't buy a Nokia phone. They're ****. They bring out phones that are buggy and have crap features and then change them months after. Wait until Nokia phones have matured before you get them because you'll regret being the first person to buy one.

Amen, i hate Nokia fones... Oh, and Cuz they are like ... SOOO Common :rolleyes: but thats irrelevant i guess.

Trust me: get a Motorola MPX200 Smartphone. You won't regret it, and is available for nothing with a new contract / upgrade. A phone that syncs and charges from your PC, plays your wma's, and has a really great selection of software available. Plus a load more.

It's the best damn phone I've ever had. (Or wait until the summer and get an MPX220 with a camera and Blurtooth.)

Trust me: get a Motorola MPX200 Smartphone. You won't regret it, and is available for nothing with a new contract / upgrade. A phone that syncs and charges from your PC, plays your wma's, and has a really great selection of software available. Plus a load more.

It's the best damn phone I've ever had. (Or wait until the summer and get an MPX220 with a camera and Blurtooth.)

I second that, an amazing phone.

yep that looks a nice fone, would deff wanna have a play with it ! :)

Well, I think it'd be easier if I said what I wanted from the phone...

65k colours or above

Decent cam

Video player

Expansion slot

Small as possible

Applications would be nice, but not a neccessity

Only phone I'd say that fits those criteria is a 6600. None of the other non nokia cam phones have video players.

My dad has a 3660, that's got Realone Player on it. :) It's not a bad phone, for a nokia... :unsure:

You want an SPV E200 Smartphone ;)

Bit more expensive than MPx200, but it's now available free on some ?30 month contracts and it has built in Cam, WM2003 OS and Bluetooth, it truly is an amazing phone:))

Got the E200 in the end. Great little phone so far, but only got it today, so cant really say much about it. It'll be better with a 512mb card in it, that's for sure. Just wish I could get the videos working on my pc!

Got the E200 in the end. Great little phone so far, but only got it today, so cant really say much about it. It'll be better with a 512mb card in it, that's for sure. Just wish I could get the videos working on my pc!

512mb? ...In a fone? :o I thought having my 128mb was alot.

Does the E200 do mp4?

Let me know how it goes, i played with the original SPV for a bit...

...Downloaded any security updates yet? :laugh: Hahaha, sorry i had to! :p