Call of Duty Mobile on iOS is Simply Amazing


Recommended Posts

spacelordmaster

I have been playing this on my iPhone 11 and I am amazed at the visual quality of this game on iOS and iPad OS. I recorded my game on the iPhone 11. Truly amazing what the GPU and CPU on that phone can do.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
dipsylalapo

Yeah I played this when it first dropped on mobiles and was really impressed with that they've managed to do. The game is pretty impressive, both gameplay and visuals. 

 

It definitely looks better than what I remember!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
Blastoiseed

Hello! I see this post is kind of old. Are you still playing it?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
dipsylalapo
14 hours ago, Blastoiseed said:

Hello! I see this post is kind of old. Are you still playing it?!

Not as much as I used but I do still play occasionally.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Blastoiseed
7 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

Not as much as I used but I do still play occasionally.

Cool! I love that game. If you want to play hit me :D are you from Brazil? I'm trying to improve my english by paying with foreign people. I play Among Us, Free Fire, CoD Mobile...  do you play any football game in your phone on in web? I love football (obviously, I'm from Brazil lol)... Or anyone else? 

 

Btw you don't have to teach me anything, I just learn great just by listening xD

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
dipsylalapo
1 minute ago, Blastoiseed said:

Cool! I love that game. If you want to play hit me :D are you from Brazil? I'm trying to improve my english by paying with foreign people. I play Among Us, Free Fire, CoD Mobile...  do you play any football game in your phone on in web? I love football (obviously, I'm from Brazil lol)... Or anyone else? 

 

Btw you don't have to teach me anything, I just learn great just by listening xD

 

No I'm from the UK. Mostly play CoD, not sure how to add friends but if you let me know I'll be sure to add you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.