USB Enclosure Question

Hello Everyone!

Trying to decide which enclosure is best for my Seagate 8TB mechanical hard drive that i won in 2019 to use for The Household PC backups,   Systems used with will be an Intel I7 10700,  Gigabyte B460M_DS3H Motherboard  (Think only USB 3.0, or 3.2 ports possibly lol, not exactly 100 percent sure lol,     Laptop--HP 15_ce019dx,  specs shows usb 3.1 and 3.1 type c port available,  and 3rd System  AMD A6-3620, HP P6-2133W,  belive usb 3.0 on that system, 

enclosure #2 has those capabitlies to use 3.1 ports,    USB enclosure #1, is just 3.0 enclosure.       Any advice is welcome,  as mainly looking for good speed when doing system backups, and good performance of said drive

Vantec NST-371C31-BK NexStar Gx USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C 3.5" Sata HDD/SSD Enclosure, Comes with C to C and C to A Cable, Aluminum Casing, Black

Or stick with this enclosure for it?

RSHTECH Hard Drive Enclosure USB 3.0 to SATA Aluminum External Hard Drive Dock Case for 3.5 inch HDD SSD up to 12TB Drives [Support UASP]

((both purchased from Amazon in the past)) 

Well, I've had good luck with Vantec over the years. Never had (or heard of RSHTECH). I'd like the USB-C connector to be honest.  

Yeah i'm thinking i'll put the older Toshiba 2TB in the RSHTech one, and move the 8tb to other one i think at this point,  Kinda wish my Desktop even had usb c connector as well, but guess can't have everything

Too late already own it lol,  found out though the drive in question is Seagate SMR 8tb drive lol, Seagate BarraCuda Compute 8TB, 3.5", SATA 6Gb/s (ST8000DM004)   so no wonder it's slow when writing data to it for system images and such lol.      will just have to put up with the 3-5 hours it takes to write the system images with Macirum Reflect Home

Drive i didn't buy though,  won it in a Twitter Contest in 2019,  bought the usb 3.1 enclosure for Laptop mostly, and use with Desktop as well,  and already own the RSHTech one also lol