Some mp3 player questions....

Question

I was wondering if anyone knows the best mp3 player software that combines all the following (either internally or with extensions / plugins):

1. Soundcheck like in iTunes (to make all songs play at the same volume)

2. A sleep timer like the one in JetAudio 5.xx

3. No video or the ability to disable video

4. A large GUI preferably with the playlist attatched like iTunes but unlike freakin' JetAudio's playlist which is in its own window and is hard to find on the fly

I have tried Foobar2000 but being quite a newbie to open source software I had some trouble getting it up and running the way i want. Any help on this topic would be much appreciated. Thanks

PS: I am willing to learn anything to help this process if anyone is willing to teach

10 answers to this question

I understand it is designed to be a lite player that takes up very little resources but sometimes I want some bells and whistles and something with a little more polish. And I have seen Foobar screenshots that have it looking great with all the albums broken down and grouped by artist and everything else. I just didn't see much about that on the site. Plus I am too lazy to learn a new program right now so I think I will just stick with a combination of Winamp 5 and JetAudio until I discover something better. Hell I even tried JRiver Media Jukebox.