Windows Configuration "banner" on top op screen

I have this banner on both May 2020 Update and the today released 2020H2 in my configuration screen.

On another machine this is not displayed.

How can I not have this displayed (anymore)?

Windows.jpg

EDIT:
Or is this the "local" account settings?

On my other Windows 10 machine on the 'account' page is an email-address (I guess my 'Windows/Microsoft account' displayed and "Manage my Microsoft account".

6 minutes ago, kiddingguy said:

EDIT:
Or is this the "local" account settings?

On my other Windows 10 machine on the 'account' page is an email-address (I guess my 'Windows/Microsoft account' displayed and "Manage my Microsoft account".

yeah could be something specific to using a local account like you're thinking. I haven't seen that on any of my setups but they all are logged in with my Microsoft Account (outlook email address).

1 hour ago, Brandon H said:

yeah could be something specific to using a local account like you're thinking. I haven't seen that on any of my setups but they all are logged in with my Microsoft Account (outlook email address).

I have one Local account and one logged in (MS) account.

The local is displaying this banner, the logged in account not.

However, my girlfriend is logged in with her MS-account and seeing this banner as well.

So looks like kind of random here....

And I guess this showed after the Patch Tuesday October update...

5 minutes ago, kiddingguy said:

I have one Local account and one logged in (MS) account.

The local is displaying this banner, the logged in account not.

However, my girlfriend is logged in with her MS-account and seeing this banner as well.

So looks like kind of random here....

And I guess this showed after the Patch Tuesday October update...

huh, maybe it's a feature being tested and is enabled by and enablement package. I haven't seen any reports or articles about this one yet though

I have it as well, it's a new change to the Home page for the Settings app for some quick account/system info.  Everyone will start to see it in time.

2 hours ago, Brandon H said:

huh, maybe it's a feature being tested and is enabled by and enablement package. I haven't seen any reports or articles about this one yet though

It is a staggered rollout.  I have it on one machine and not the other. The enablement package isn’t the catalyst afaik. Neowin did report on it, but it was 6-12+ months ago if memory serves. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Brandon H said:

I'm the first reporter of it here... :jump:

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/10/2020 at 14:20, Brandon H said:

I've seen a bunch of them on customers machines who I connect into to, doing remote support. I've also checked the laptop i'm on now, and it's being displayed on a local account on 2004 as well as 2004 local account on my gf's emby server. Also on my 20h2 Quickbooks laptop.

Just saw adrynalyne' post. 

For some "strange" reason the banner has disappeared on my notebook now. Everything is 'back to normal' :D

Maybe because of the 20H2 update, or with some other Windows Update that has been downloaded or something else...