(help) connection lagging out

The perfect post....full of information.

If you are in NZ and using Jetstart (128kbps) its due to the stunning Alcatel NGN that is now in existence. Its killed that connection type along with alot of other things...itself included. Yes that right I'll say it the company that boasts themselves as the worldwide standard in ADSL technology cant even get their own stuff to work. Wait till March when we get a cheap 256k (yay so fast you head spins.....not) option.

Its either that or if you are using a game with Punk Buster it could be a bad install on your PC and it isnt updating, and neither is the server, which causes Lag.

You may even be downloading while playing or listening to music either streaming or through MP3 on your drive

Your PC specs could suck

Or you could just simply be on 56k dialup........

If none of these are relevant to you please post some more information or all that will come out here is sarcasm :D

Someone posted that they were having Lag issues when playing games online. Was just giving some options as they didnt post any details.

Forgive me I posted the first one early in the morning at work after finishing my night shift.