Save webpage with external links also

Hello, I need to save some webpages with their external links for offline reading.
I've tryed Site Sucker and HTTtrack, but the pages of the external links weren't saved, is there an application for this?

Thank you

• 2 months later...

Open your browser, navigate to the page and go to File > Save Page As. Save it as  Web Page, Complete in your documents. You'll get an HTML file and a folder full of images and other data contained within-don't delete this

Screenshot 2021-02-02 160706.png

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jim Hopper said:

Open your browser, navigate to the page and go to File > Save Page As. Save it as  Web Page, Complete in your documents. You'll get an HTML file and a folder full of images and other data contained within-don't delete this

Screenshot 2021-02-02 160706.png

Thanks for trying but using that method doesn't save the external links, just the current webpage.

if you need to save external links too then you'd need a website ripper app. there are several in existence, many of them free if you search with that term on google (website ripper)

I do believe there are some that have a togglable option to include external links to a set amount of levels but it's been the better part of a decade since I've done anything like that so it's possible that's changed along with newer rules and regulations on the internet.

52 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

if you need to save external links too then you'd need a website ripper app. there are several in existence, many of them free if you search with that term on google (website ripper)

I do believe there are some that have a togglable option to include external links to a set amount of levels but it's been the better part of a decade since I've done anything like that so it's possible that's changed along with newer rules and regulations on the internet.

I've tried some but with no luck, any suggestions?

10 minutes ago, Pedro3 said:

I've tried some but with no luck, any suggestions?

unfortunately no. it could just be external link scraping isn't allowed anymore like I was thinking above. A lot of standards such as security have changed in the last decade since I last messed with website rippers.

maybe someone else has an answer but at this point it's just as likely you may be out of luck and would need to scrape the external links separately if you need them offline for some reason.