What's the next model up from this?

I'm looking to get a Linksys router that has good optimization for xbox gaming. The one I found was the following model but it is difficult to find brand new. So what's the next best alternative that is still Linksys brand. WRT32xb is the model. Preferably if it's on sale. I am trying to get better experience with game streaming. Right now my WiFi is kinda of choppy.

Any reason you want to stay with Linksys? There are a lot better options out there.

There's no such thing as "optimized for Xbox". They all do basically the same thing.

You might get a sweet deal on Cyber Monday.

I'm not hot on the latest routers. But I have a pfsense box and several switches that takes care of my networking.

Edit: And an AP that takes care of wireless in the house. (old ASUS router)

4 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

Any reason you want to stay with Linksys? There are a lot better options out there.

There's no such thing as "optimized for Xbox". They all do basically the same thing.

You might get a sweet deal on Cyber Monday.

I'm not hot on the latest routers. But I have a pfsense box and several switches that takes care of my networking.

Edit: And an AP that takes care of wireless in the house. (old ASUS router)

Just looking for reliability. My old router is super old. Linksys has worked great for me in the past. Anytime I went with something else it either broke or didn't perform as well as the Linksys equipment.

6 minutes ago, Gotenks98 said:

Just looking for reliability. My old router is super old. Linksys has worked great for me in the past. Anytime I went with something else it either broke or didn't perform as well as the Linksys equipment.

Hm, odd. Was probably just something cheap that failed you.