Is there a way to export text from Excel/PPT to a neat PDF so I can show to clients? (long story) [including examples]

Question

Alright...let me give a give a background where I'm coming from and what I want to do.

I have over 20 years experience "with computers and IT", started using the Internet from 1996 and my latest job (as an employee) was working at Accenture for 7 years as a consultant. 
Back in the day, I managed to get a MCP (Microsoft Certified Profesional) and CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate). 

I was more on the hardware and system administration part, than programming/coding. Though I did learn a bit of SQL, C++, ASP.net [of course that was more than 10 years ago...]

Though I changed course in my life as a profession and now I'm an independant Insurance Agent in Mexico (clarifying as it might be  different in the rest of the world).

You can imagine there is a handful of people who actually know about technology, and you actually still have fingers left. It's a heck of funny, but more scary really, that the vast majority of folks have the mininum knowledge of "computers". My colleages are 40~ ish old, from them I can understand, but from people 25 years it sure makes you think that unless you study it or work at it, people are lights years behind.

anyways....my problem...

Like I said, coding was never my strong skill.

I show my clients 3 types of forms; One is a PDF presentation of the quotation of the insurance they are buying, another is an email template of the actual product they bought and another a formal letter (MS Word).

For formal letter I think it's pretty straight forward, it has my businesss logo, telephone, the body of text, space for a signature, address and so forth. 80% of the text is the same and in the same location, just changes specific data of THAT client.

The first though, the quotation, I use to well...send quotations . The company I manage the insurance products has very awful quotations, so I have an separate Excel or Powerpoint (1 slide) that has same block of text than the company quotation, just changes some aspects, one of them is the price, other are the items ordered (just to name a few) but I have more graphical figures and I have my own logo. When I do a new quotation, I select the text I want to change manually (double click on the text itself, I delete the old information, put the new, save the PPT/XLS and then print as PDF and send it to the client.

The email template, as you can image, are emails I send very frequently which have 90% same text, but changes on the client name, the article they ordered and so worth. Similar to the PPT/XLS I want just want to edit out the new unique information.

So based on 3 types of formats that I use. Is there some sort of way to just type my text and autofill/preload these fields. This will avoid me lots of time and also possible I might accidenttly delete a space, a color, a letter (as it would happen on the email template, ppt, xls, etc)??.

I'm not married to PPT/Word/standard email...it's what I started using, I just want to find a program or platform that will prompt me for every single different line and it will prefill. That's the goal, it's a highoverview, that's my neccesity.

I use Jotform.com for my webforms, I asked support my question, but it's not exactly how I want it.
Also use sendblue.com for my massive emails (only to my clients). I use this when I need to communicate something to everyone

Any suggestions?

Email template.png

PPT template.png

formal letter.png

Edited by freedonX

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet