Video Editing Software - ASAP.

Question

Looking for some software, hopefully free/open source, to combine a bunch of videos in to one. (MP4/MOV)  Need to be able to add some credits at the end and overlay a song (MP3) on top of another video.  Also, if possible, flip some frames of the video from landscape to portrait.    Need some software ASAP as I only have a couple days to work on it.

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, techbeck said:

Looking for some software, hopefully free/open source, to combine a bunch of videos in to one. (MP4/MOV)  Need to be able to add some credits at the end and overlay a song (MP3) on top of another video.  Also, if possible, flip some frames of the video from landscape to portrait.    Need some software ASAP as I only have a couple days to work on it.

Thanks!

The best software out there is Black Magic Design's  DaVinci Resolve

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve

• Thanks 1

DaVinci Resolve working great.  Just trying to figure out the following...

I added about 10 video clips to my project.  Part way through one of the videos, the person who created the video decided to rotate the camera.  So part of the video is in landscape, the other in portrait.  I want to make all the video clip appear "right side up" but having issues selecting/editing part of the clip.  Still looking at it but for the most part, what I needed is done. 

On 20/12/2020 at 19:04, devHead said:

The best software out there is Black Magic Design's  DaVinci Resolve

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve

Ended up using DaVinci Resolve. And then Microsoft had a free video editor in the store That allowed me to edit the frames In the video Properly. So that was nice.